Big Spruce Outfitting is proud to be a very personalized outfitting service offering high-quality hunts. We are located in East-Central Saskatchewan and hunt the game-rich Porcupine Provincial Forest, Greenwater Provincial Park and adjacent fertile farmlands! The unbeatable combination of alfalfa and lush croplands next to dense forests allow the bucks to grow BIG and OLD awaiting the hunter who has the skill and patience to harvest the trophy of a lifetime!
Our game-rich area has CONSISTENTLY produced many Boone and Crockett bucks… year after year! Come on up and ‘Hunt the Legend’!
If you are serious about a TROPHY WHITETAIL hunt – call us today. We have a VERY high percentage of repeat clientele. We have limited openings but we would be happy to see if we can fit you in! CALL TODAY!!!
140 Gross Minimum deer to be harvested. $750.00 fine for anything under 140 gross.
What we supply and what hunters need to bring
Big Spruce Supplies
- Shooting Sticks
- Gun Cases
- Boot Dryers
- Washer/Dryer in Lodge
- Heaters in stands if required
- Comfortable chairs
- Packed Lunches
- Thermos’ with soup, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- All closed in stand blinds
- Drop off and pick up at the stands ( enclosed and heated )
- All caping/skinning and transportation prep for whitetail
- No draw system for Tags. Your tags will be ready for you when you arrive in camp
What you can bring
- Warm clothes for all climates
- Orange vests and hats
- Backpack with any hunting gear you may need
- Cash for tips for Guides and Cooks